Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think the Second Season will be about?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

What do you think the Second Season will be about? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think the Second Season will be about?   What do you think the Second Season will be about? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:14 am

its exactly as the title says, What do you think the Second Season will be about? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Second Season will be about?   What do you think the Second Season will be about? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:52 am

puppetmaster12 wrote:
its exactly as the title says, What do you think the Second Season will be about? Very Happy

Hoping it will be showing otonashi helping other people who arrive, and whilst helping them out it should throw in flashbacks of other characters from the previous season which can then provide information of the character and their past, then near the end someone else will end up switching places with otonashi and him being able to leave the world in peace.
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk
TaigaAis

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Second Season will be about?   What do you think the Second Season will be about? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:54 am

Quote :
Hoping it will be showing otonashi helping other people who arrive, and whilst helping them out it should throw in flashbacks of other characters from the previous season which can then provide information of the character and their past, then near the end someone else will end up switching places with otonashi and him being able to leave the world in peace.

I guess that means, maybe, there will be a 1 or 2 new character that's related to Otonashi and explain his past properly.
Also explaining that he had known Kanade when he was still alive, that'll be exciting !!!
Back to top Go down
xTinXion07

xTinXion07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Second Season will be about?   What do you think the Second Season will be about? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:54 am

Well it would be awesome if Kanade is still one of the characters...
Lol, I originally wanted the second season to be all about when they are all reincarnated already XD
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Second Season will be about?   What do you think the Second Season will be about? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:26 am

xTinXion07 wrote:
Well it would be awesome if Kanade is still one of the characters...
Lol, I originally wanted the second season to be all about when they are all reincarnated already XD

Then it would become a slice of life and lost all point to the story (not that I would mind lol)
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Second Season will be about?   What do you think the Second Season will be about? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think the Second Season will be about?
Page 1 of 1