Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible second season

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rabblez_

Possible second season Empty
PostSubject: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:26 am

Just watch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 am

i agree, very open to a second season. love the part at the end where their gossiping about him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
slasher000

slasher000

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:52 pm

That was a pretty awesome short video.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vortex-lan.org/forum/index.php
TaigaAis

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Read this:
Back to top Go down
TaigaAis

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Sorry bout the message earlier, I don't know how to put up a link here, just copy this and paste it to you're browser.

Back to top Go down
TaigaAis

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Damn why can't I put up the link?
Back to top Go down
slasher000

slasher000

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 am

im guessing the reason is your a guest and not a member
Back to top Go down
schirkos

schirkos

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:06 am

Well, here is an actual source for the second season beeing confirmed.
http://otakuartist.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/angel-beats-second-season-confirmed/
Apparently some guy from the creators of Angel Beats! posted this on his blog, found this translation somewhere in the comments.
It shows the characters names with their voice actors (?):
Tanimura: Daisuke Namikawa
Mai: Marina Inoue
Baba: Daisuke Hirakawa
Ray: Kaori Nazuka
Endo: Living Toyosaki Megumi
Amano: May Yukino
Hiramatsu: Australia Shinomiya
Yonekura: Ueda Kana
Soma: Konishi Katsuyuki
Hamada: Hayami Saori
Noguchi: Rina Sato

According to this, they probably "removed" Kanade, Otonashi and the rest (at least from the main story)
Spoiler:

edit: I just noticed, I didn't mention the "Another Epilogue" clip and the scene in the real world, when Otonashi sees Kanade on the street after the credits of episode 13. The first clip probably shows some members of the new cast (screw it, just watch it yourself so I don't have to explain everything). The scene after the credits of episode 13 means, that this happens after the "Another Epilogue" clip, since Otonashi has left the world later than Kanade (wouldn't that mean, that Kanade would be older than him in the real world then?). I also kinda wonder about, what this season will be about in general, because there is no real enemy in the afterlife world currently. Angel Beats! without fighting and without Kanade?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
slasher000

slasher000

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:03 pm

schirkos wrote:

The scene after the credits of episode 13 means, that this happens after the "Another Epilogue" clip, since Otonashi has left the world later than Kanade (wouldn't that mean, that Kanade would be older than him in the real world then?). I also kinda wonder about, what this season will be about in general, because there is no real enemy in the afterlife world currently. Angel Beats! without fighting and without Kanade?
Spoiler:

not really because if you remember Otonashi dies and donates his Heart to Kanade who lives for who knows how long before dieing and going to that place, and then she is there for who knows how long before Otonashi actually shows up. So just because he stayed there for awhile before passing on doesnt mean that Kanade would be older than him.

Time paradox's can be pain.
Back to top Go down
schirkos

schirkos

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:47 am

slasher000 wrote:
schirkos wrote:

The scene after the credits of episode 13 means, that this happens after the "Another Epilogue" clip, since Otonashi has left the world later than Kanade (wouldn't that mean, that Kanade would be older than him in the real world then?). I also kinda wonder about, what this season will be about in general, because there is no real enemy in the afterlife world currently. Angel Beats! without fighting and without Kanade?
Spoiler:

not really because if you remember Otonashi dies and donates his Heart to Kanade who lives for who knows how long before dieing and going to that place, and then she is there for who knows how long before Otonashi actually shows up. So just because he stayed there for awhile before passing on doesnt mean that Kanade would be older than him.

Time paradox's can be pain.
Possible second season 1277510560785
Just found this somewhere deep in my Angel Beats folder.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
YuiNyan

YuiNyan

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:28 am

I thought that the "2nd Term" thing was just a practical joke thing, right? There hasn't been any mention of it besides that magazine article where Yuri said she'd be a main heroine in the second season. But from the cast list that people have mentioned, she's not in it. So... things just don't really add up from what I've seen. Jun Maeda said in an interview after episode 13 that
Spoiler:
Then, the "Another Epilogue" short video from vol. 7 of the Blurays was an alternate ending. In other words, if
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TaigaAis

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:18 am

Quote :

Which one of them are the characters from the Angel Beats? he one on the right or left?
Back to top Go down
YuiNyan

YuiNyan

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:00 pm

TaigaAis wrote:
Quote :

Which one of them are the characters from the Angel Beats? he one on the right or left?
The left would be the characters, the right is the voice actors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible second season   Possible second season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible second season
Page 1 of 1