Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamerman191

gamerman191

Hello world Empty
PostSubject: Hello world   Hello world I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Well hello there I'm gamerman191, I do some of the game testing and look for errors that may have missed. I also look for and fix the errors on the website. I play games and watch anime when I'm not in school studying to become a game programmer. So if some of the errors on the website may go unchanged for a little while it's because of one of those three things, unless of course something else comes up in which case I don't even know. Oh, and though no one really uses it I'm going to re-mention the IRC channel. You can use this to visit it here.

As for my anime I'm watching this season we've got: Bakuman, MM!, Otome Youkai Zakuro, The World God Only Knows, and To Aru Majutsu No Index 2. As far as my favorite anime of all time....hmm.... I don't know I've liked alot of the anime I've watched but I'd have to say Darker than Black.

Anyway, I guess that's all the info I feel like typing so if you want more info you can always post questions down below, of course I'm not guaranteeing I'll answer them all Very Happy . So see ya round on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

Hello world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world   Hello world I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 am

gamerman191 wrote:
Well hello there I'm gamerman191, I do some of the game testing and look for errors that may have missed. I also look for and fix the errors on the website. I play games and watch anime when I'm not in school studying to become a game programmer. So if some of the errors on the website may go unchanged for a little while it's because of one of those three things, unless of course something else comes up in which case I don't even know. Oh, and though no one really uses it I'm going to re-mention the IRC channel. You can use this to visit it here.

As for my anime I'm watching this season we've got: Bakuman, MM!, Otome Youkai Zakuro, The World God Only Knows, and To Aru Majutsu No Index 2. As far as my favorite anime of all time....hmm.... I don't know I've liked alot of the anime I've watched but I'd have to say Darker than Black.

Anyway, I guess that's all the info I feel like typing so if you want more info you can always post questions down below, of course I'm not guaranteeing I'll answer them all Very Happy . So see ya round on the forums.

Good to see you again gamerman, sorry I haven't been sending out testing and such due to the re-build being a completly new re-make of the series, and planning and grahpics are still near completion.

I'm gonna re-introduce the IRC at some point in both the forum and the site so everyone can use it again instead of it being empty.

Hope to see you around more now that the forum is set up. and as always hope to get along with you still.
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk

Hello world
Page 1 of 1