Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel Empty
PostSubject: They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel   They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:01 pm

they really should you know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
rebellion1991

rebellion1991

PostSubject: Re: They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel   They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 pm

I agree that it would be fun to see one. The story would involve "capturing" all the girls and maybe in the end staying with one or shooting for the harem ending. It would be nice to see it turn into a VN in the future. I like the manga and the anime ^_^
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel   They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:25 am

I like to see how they would make an ending, maybe they are waiting in for the manga to get to a point where an ending is viable, and the only consol I see them releasing it on would be PSP considering Keima carrying a PFP all the time.

Which reminds me I tried creating a visual novel on TWGOK but due to how it went and the AB project I dropped it due to not being able to handle it as the story itself has much more potential than most VN's considering the story.
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk
Dwi_Edge

Dwi_Edge

PostSubject: Re: They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel   They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 am

if it's about TWGOK story plotline, it would be more interesting if there are some mini games in it.
like when (SPOILER ALERT)
No Elsie make a cake, Keima play 24 games at once, Keima sneaking in to the library No

maybe not for PSP.... let's hoping for PC release Smile

and I'm agree with rebellion1991... capturing all the girls with a final choice which will lead to a harem end or a single heroine end. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.craneanime.co.nr
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel   They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:11 am

Dwi_Edge wrote:
if it's about TWGOK story plotline, it would be more interesting if there are some mini games in it.
like when (SPOILER ALERT)
No Elsie make a cake, Keima play 24 games at once, Keima sneaking in to the library No

maybe not for PSP.... let's hoping for PC release Smile

and I'm agree with rebellion1991... capturing all the girls with a final choice which will lead to a harem end or a single heroine end. lol!

i agree with this, capturing the girls followed by a final choice seems the best way, and some mini-games would be good too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel   They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Should Make A "World God Only Knows" Visual Novel
Page 1 of 1