Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's "Angel Beats!"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkDraconic

What's "Angel Beats!"? Empty
PostSubject: What's "Angel Beats!"?   What's "Angel Beats!"? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 am

I'm really new with anime. Could anyone tell me what is this Angel Beats! stuff?

Well, I comes here from some sites. So I don't know what is this about.
Back to top Go down
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: What's "Angel Beats!"?   What's "Angel Beats!"? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:27 am

Let's see...this wiki link provides all the details about Angel Beats. Also check Anime News Network for more.

The story is about a boy named Otonashi who wakes up in an afterlife high school with no memory of his past. There, a girl named Yuri leads an organization named the SSS to rebel against God. Their enemy is Tenshi (which means angel in japanese), a girl who takes on the role as the student council president. Otonashi decides to accept Yuri's invitation to join the SSS and stay with them until his memories return after a bad first meeting with Angel.

Although l personally think Jun Maeda's philosophy and talent isn't completely showing in Angel Beats like in Clannad, it is definitely worth watching. Better than most anime, it is. It's so great that the forum admin, Link2Link8 started a VN fan project based on this anime. This forum was made because there were lots of visitors at the main site.
Back to top Go down
TaigaAis

PostSubject: Re: What's "Angel Beats!"?   What's "Angel Beats!"? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:18 am

It's totally a very awesome anime that everyone must watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's "Angel Beats!"?   What's "Angel Beats!"? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's "Angel Beats!"?
Page 1 of 1