Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The situation in the forums.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
schirkos

schirkos

The situation in the forums. Empty
PostSubject: The situation in the forums.   The situation in the forums. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 am

The forums appear to be pretty much dead. When I first came here I was like "Well, we just need to keep this alive until the second season gets some new information (if there will even be another season)". And that's also the problem I see currently. The last post in an Angel beats! related thread was 15 days ago and most posts were made in parts of the forums, where Anime/Manga/VNs in general are the topic (well, the introduction forum used to be pretty active, too) and guess what, all these topics already can be discussed on other anime boards with more users. What I am trying to say here is, there currently isn't really a point in using this board. Angel Beats! isn't airing anymore since quite a long time, there isn't any new content getting released other than the manga, which doesn't get any attention in here at all and the discussion about Link2link8s Visual Novel isn't really able to continue without him releasing new stuff (but I can't really blame him for that, he is currently busy with studying). Another thing is the IRC. Nobody is giving a shit about it, even though it would probably be the easiest way too get discussions going. Currently the IRC consists of masat01, gamerman and me (at least from what I see at the moment, it's possible that I am just online at the wrong times) and we are rarely online at the same time. At least use the IRC if you are still interested in Link2link8s VN, he will surely be in the IRC more often again, as soon as he finds some time to work on the VN again, you can even support him with your ideas there. The last problem I'll write about is the fact, the we are getting like no new people in here. There is almost no advertisement for this website, which is pretty sad considering all the work Link2link8 has put in here.

Well, this is my opinion about the situation in here, just wrote this because it would be sad to just let this project die. Feel free to comment.
Back to top Go down
masat01

masat01

PostSubject: Re: The situation in the forums.   The situation in the forums. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Yes, this is a problem. I think the only thing left to do is release the preview. Once it's released, I'll showcase it on my blog, report it on some other irc channels/servers, and inform /jp/. That should surely get things going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thejot.wordpress.com
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: The situation in the forums.   The situation in the forums. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:05 pm

this is a pretty big problem, i tried putting up a few advertisements a few days ago but it would seem they didn't work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
schirkos

schirkos

PostSubject: Re: The situation in the forums.   The situation in the forums. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 am

Can't you at least tell us how stuff is going?
The situation in the forums. Comeonf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The situation in the forums.   The situation in the forums. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The situation in the forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Stuff :: Suggestion/Issues-
Jump to: