Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox Live VNs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamerman191

gamerman191

Xbox Live VNs? Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Live VNs?   Xbox Live VNs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm

So I was on xbox today and I saw a VN under the Indie games. So I looked and it's not the only one on there. They seem to only be original works and if you can't stumble your way through Japanese, well you wouldn't understand what's going down. But, I figured I'd throw that out there for anyone who cares.
Back to top Go down
slasher000

slasher000

Xbox Live VNs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live VNs?   Xbox Live VNs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:46 pm

that would be region restricted wouldnt it cause im pretty sure i wont be able to see them over here in Australia
Back to top Go down
http://vortex-lan.org/forum/index.php
gamerman191

gamerman191

Xbox Live VNs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live VNs?   Xbox Live VNs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm

slasher000 wrote:
that would be region restricted wouldnt it cause im pretty sure i wont be able to see them over here in Australia

I can see them here in America, though like I said it's still in Japanese so maybe you can see it there.
Back to top Go down
slasher000

slasher000

Xbox Live VNs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live VNs?   Xbox Live VNs? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am

i may set up my 360 to check in an hour or so cause i just came inside after mowing the lawn and were moving in about a week so i havent bothered setting it up propperly
Back to top Go down
http://vortex-lan.org/forum/index.php
Sponsored content

Xbox Live VNs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live VNs?   Xbox Live VNs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live VNs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Stuff General :: Visual Novels-
Jump to: