Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED)   Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:39 am

Well, I searched all over and I still coudn't find the rules, so...

I'm desperate. Truly desperate. I have all of Da Capo, Da Capo S.S. and Da Capo 2 in avi format, and I have the first episode of Da Capo 2 S.S in avi as well, but I can't find the rest of the show. I just ain't satisfied with the low quality of Cyber12's mp3 format, and my lousy computer can't play mkv files. So if possible, can someone tell me where to get Da Capo 2 S.S from episode 2 onwards in avi format? Torrent is fine as long as its still working, but a direct download link is preferred.

EDIT : Now that Little Busters is finished, Chihiro's single seed torrent actually works with a download spped of 7 KB (pretty good for me).

Last edited by randomanimewatcher on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gamerman191

gamerman191

PostSubject: Re: Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED)   Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:56 am

Did you check Nyaatorrents?
Back to top Go down
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED)   Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 am

Yeah, and a whole lot of raws it gave me. ASF is no good since scarywater's down, and Chihiro's has 0 seeds. And these two are the only groups I am aware of that subbed the series.
Back to top Go down
gamerman191

gamerman191

PostSubject: Re: Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED)   Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:53 am

Supposedly, this site has some so.... http://ddl-anime.wikidot.com/da-capo-second-season
Back to top Go down
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED)   Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 am

I checked all 3 anime lists and went to all provided DDL links, but I coudn't find anything. One had avi files up for download, but all I got was a 23 KB 'avi' file which was unplayable. Thanks for the effort, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED)   Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Capo 2 SS Request (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Stuff General :: Anime-
Jump to: