Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YuiNyan

YuiNyan

Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Heyyy! Gosh, I'm excited that there's this whole forum for Angel Beats now! Aaah~ I'm not used to Forums though, so sorry if I'm messing something up... Uguu x.x Am I doing this right?

I'm totally in love with Angel Beats and Jun Maeda and Key and anything else related, so of course I'm in love with Angel Beats! The Third View! x3

Specifically in Angel Beats, I'm completely in love with the HinataxYui pairing!!! O:< To the point where I freak out over every picture I see with them together and end up saving it to a folder in my computer. And then I bought that NewType magazine that had the "Precious Memories" Poster where they were holding hands~~~!! Ohmygodd! I love it! Also of course I'm waiting for Yui's (Lisa's) last single to arrive in the mail. It's taking too long! But it's so worth it just for that cove with the two of them together on it. <3

Oooh, and I want to say I watch a whole lot of anime, my TOP 5 being Clannad ~AS~, Angel Beats, FMA, Full Moon, and Toradora. It's really hard to pick a Top 5 though... I love these five especially, though! I guess! Yeah!

Okiieees, that's it I guesss. Uah... did I do this right? I don't know! Sorry...heeh... >.<;;
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm

YuiNyan wrote:
Heyyy! Gosh, I'm excited that there's this whole forum for Angel Beats now! Aaah~ I'm not used to Forums though, so sorry if I'm messing something up... Uguu x.x Am I doing this right?

I'm totally in love with Angel Beats and Jun Maeda and Key and anything else related, so of course I'm in love with Angel Beats! The Third View! x3

Specifically in Angel Beats, I'm completely in love with the HinataxYui pairing!!! O:< To the point where I freak out over every picture I see with them together and end up saving it to a folder in my computer. And then I bought that NewType magazine that had the "Precious Memories" Poster where they were holding hands~~~!! Ohmygodd! I love it! Also of course I'm waiting for Yui's (Lisa's) last single to arrive in the mail. It's taking too long! But it's so worth it just for that cove with the two of them together on it. <3

Oooh, and I want to say I watch a whole lot of anime, my TOP 5 being Clannad ~AS~, Angel Beats, FMA, Full Moon, and Toradora. It's really hard to pick a Top 5 though... I love these five especially, though! I guess! Yeah!

Okiieees, that's it I guesss. Uah... did I do this right? I don't know! Sorry...heeh... >.<;;

lol, dont worry, you posted just fine XD its nice to meet you and welcome to the forum
i guess you must like my display picture?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
YuiNyan

YuiNyan

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 pm

puppetmaster12 wrote:
YuiNyan wrote:

lol, dont worry, you posted just fine XD its nice to meet you and welcome to the forum
i guess you must like my display picture?

Yess!! Haha, I've already got that saved to my computer as pic 15... Haha....ha... xD Nice to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
masat01

masat01

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:56 am

Why hello there new person. I noticed you said uguu, so obviously you've seen Kanon. I'm glad to have you here as I'm sure Link2Link8 is as well.

Speaking of KEY: Have you been reading Little Busters!? How about the trial for Rewrite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thejot.wordpress.com
YuiNyan

YuiNyan

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 am

masat01 wrote:
Why hello there new person. I noticed you said uguu, so obviously you've seen Kanon. I'm glad to have you here as I'm sure Link2Link8 is as well.

Speaking of KEY: Have you been reading Little Busters!? How about the trial for Rewrite?

Nice to meet you! I don't know Japanese so, I haven't. >.< But I've really wanted to. Has anyone's translation come out?
Back to top Go down
masat01

masat01

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Yes. The translation group, Fluffy, has almost all of the main routes done.
http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Little_Busters!
Back to top Go down
YuiNyan

YuiNyan

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Omigosh, thank you! O.O Downloading it now!
Back to top Go down
masat01

masat01

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 pm

<schirkos> Yuinyan answered you in the forums.
<schirkos> Well, you are already reading it I see.
<masat01> yep
<schirkos> Lol, she is already online.
<schirkos> I wonder why she isn't visiting the IRC, ask her to do it on your next post, don't want to get between you, lol.

Do that
Back to top Go down
schirkos

schirkos

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm

masat01 wrote:
<schirkos> Yuinyan answered you in the forums.
<schirkos> Well, you are already reading it I see.
<masat01> yep
<schirkos> Lol, she is already online.
<schirkos> I wonder why she isn't visiting the IRC, ask her to do it on your next post, don't want to get between you, lol.

Do that
I hate you.

Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ Brbcock
Thats what you get for that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~   Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!! ^.^ My introduction~
Page 1 of 1