Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask the lead project anything.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

Ask the lead project anything. Empty
PostSubject: Ask the lead project anything.   Ask the lead project anything. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:50 am

Like the title says ask me anything related to the project, and the angel beats project.

Can’t think of anything? Things like story, character project work and how it runs is fine as long as I mean I’ll answer anything unless the question is so stupid it’s pointless to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk
TaigaAis

PostSubject: Re: Ask the lead project anything.   Ask the lead project anything. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:43 am

Whose arc will you use for you're next project?
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: Ask the lead project anything.   Ask the lead project anything. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:16 am

TaigaAis wrote:
Whose arc will you use for you're next project?

Next project? The Third View goes through all of the Angel Beats! Anime Series and most of the Track Zero light novels.

so for next project (sorry I don't really get the gist of the question here) I'm gonna be adding in routes into the story, since the Third View will have multiple endings just mainly kinetic types.
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: Ask the lead project anything.   Ask the lead project anything. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:11 am

so how far along are we so far for the re-build project?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
gamerman191

gamerman191

PostSubject: Re: Ask the lead project anything.   Ask the lead project anything. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:48 pm

What pixel size do you use for the stroke on the characters (the black outline)?
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: Ask the lead project anything.   Ask the lead project anything. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 am

puppetmaster12 wrote:
so how far along are we so far for the re-build project?

Angel Beats! The Third View Part 01:

Graphics: 23%
Story: 81%
Script: 24%
Music: 100%

Angel Beats! The Third View Bonus Chapter Extra 01:

Graphics: 46%
Story: 100%
Script: 0% (mind we have the previous version which has the main script anyway.)
Music: 100%

Will have to add a section like this onto the main page...

gamerman191 wrote:
What pixel size do you use for the stroke on the characters (the black outline)?

2 using paint.net, back then I was still wandering if using the outline is a good idea or not, what are peoples thoughts on the outline on a character to anyone who is reading this?
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: Ask the lead project anything.   Ask the lead project anything. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am

so where are we on all this? or are we kinda dead. everyone just kinda..... stopped posting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ask the lead project anything.   Ask the lead project anything. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:49 am

Sigh...that sure states the obvious. And l'm doing the same but...shucks. No one's posting because there's nothing (Angel Beats related, at least) to talk about. Until the preview version comes out or someone posts a topic, this place is going to be pretty desolate.

BTW, almost a month has passed since the last update on the main site, so l'm guessing the preview will be released soon? Well, l'm fine with it any time. So good luck to those still working on it. If the project is dropped, however, then l hope that we will be notified at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the lead project anything.   Ask the lead project anything. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the lead project anything.
Page 1 of 1