Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Translations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J3N0V4

J3N0V4

Translations Empty
PostSubject: Translations   Translations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Well just so everyone knows I'm intending to translate this when I've finished doing Strike Witches Tenkuu no Otome-tachi with Alive and Well. I think someone else is already doing it but I don't know about the speed of there releases.

Unfortunately I suck pretty badly at the cleaning and typesetting part so if anyone wants to volunteer to help me with that it would be much appreciated. I'll be looking around for some RAWs as well so if anyone has links that too would be very useful.

I hope this ends up as a proper project that I can be a proper part of and if it does I'll try and throw everything here.
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

Translations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translations   Translations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:52 am

J3N0V4 wrote:
Well just so everyone knows I'm intending to translate this when I've finished doing Strike Witches Tenkuu no Otome-tachi with Alive and Well. I think someone else is already doing it but I don't know about the speed of there releases.

Unfortunately I suck pretty badly at the cleaning and typesetting part so if anyone wants to volunteer to help me with that it would be much appreciated. I'll be looking around for some RAWs as well so if anyone has links that too would be very useful.

I hope this ends up as a proper project that I can be a proper part of and if it does I'll try and throw everything here.

I don't mind helping out, since I'm use to cleaning and typesetting, if I remember correctly the first 8 chapters are out I was planning on cleaning all eight since the first three chapters were done a a great group but disappeared after that. then a single person continured after that, however the cleaning and typesetting used on that was pretty bad but at least translated them.

but if you do find the raws I'll be more than happy to help out since I'm used to doing this kind of work.
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk
TaigaAis

Translations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translations   Translations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:34 am

I was wondering where do they find the raws?
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

Translations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translations   Translations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:14 am

TaigaAis wrote:

Hmm, varies at times, I don't know either there use to be a site based around distributing raws, but now it's dead.
Back to top Go down
J3N0V4

J3N0V4

Translations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translations   Translations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:29 pm

TaigaAis wrote:

I've been meaning to get back on Share and Perfect Dark and look through them, they are both Japanese P2P programs from which raws are often found. If you speak a bit of the moon language then I can recommend having a look through it and if you can get the raws throwing them up on MF or MU would be much appreciated however setting up those 2 are a right pain in the ass sometimes.....
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

Translations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translations   Translations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:16 am

J3N0V4 (Tue 14 Dec 2010 - 20:29) wrote:
TaigaAis wrote:

I've been meaning to get back on Share and Perfect Dark and look through them, they are both Japanese P2P programs from which raws are often found. If you speak a bit of the moon language then I can recommend having a look through it and if you can get the raws throwing them up on MF or MU would be much appreciated however setting up those 2 are a right pain in the ass sometimes.....

it takes ages to learn and is very time consuming and the fact is that I'm lazy half the time anyway, I mean if you know the jap for Angel Beats or typing the name itself, as well as the basic for the program (like the search bar) then it should be easy to get the raws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Translations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translations   Translations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Translations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Angel Beats General :: Angel Beats! Heavens Door Manga Discussion-
Jump to: