Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas For The Game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

Ideas For The Game? Empty
PostSubject: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 am

Anyone got some good ideas for the game? maybe by some chance someone from Key will see this and be all like...
"that's a great idea!" *incorporates into game*

I was thinking perhaps having more than one playable character, perhaps; Okazaki, Yuri, Hinata, Naoi, And Kanade
since they're the five that made it to the end of the series
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:14 pm

puppetmaster12 wrote:
Anyone got some good ideas for the game? maybe by some chance someone from Key will see this and be all like...
"that's a great idea!" *incorporates into game*

I was thinking perhaps having more than one playable character, perhaps; Okazaki, Yuri, Hinata, Naoi, And Kanade
since they're the five that made it to the end of the series

Wow, that's a pretty neat idea, I'm wondering how Key will be able to pull this through, I heard that the creator that is writing the script is making a script where Iwasawa doesn't disappear , so it may go from the view of Otonashi or a completely new character.
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk
J3N0V4

J3N0V4

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm

I would really like it to have some action elements as well as the Visual Novel part. kind of like a free roam game style where you run around the "Dead World" and go talk to people that way instead of a on rails Visual Novel. I'm not sure of any good examples but if you've played Evangelion : Jo on the PSP you may know what I mean by the free roam part.
Back to top Go down
chazkid0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:18 am

I like the idea of having multiply characters so then you can explore the whole story more,,, defiantly think that the game should shell out every characters back story from when they where alive cuz i find that very interesting.... also if Iwasawa stays around that would be the greatest thing ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 am

J3N0V4 wrote:
I would really like it to have some action elements as well as the Visual Novel part. kind of like a free roam game style where you run around the "Dead World" and go talk to people that way instead of a on rails Visual Novel. I'm not sure of any good examples but if you've played Evangelion : Jo on the PSP you may know what I mean by the free roam part.

Hm... I like to see Key try that, then again it wouldn't seem like one of there works then and 3D graphics will consume a lot of time, whether or not it ends up good.

chazkid0 wrote:
I like the idea of having multiply characters so then you can explore the whole story more,,, defiantly think that the game should shell out every characters back story from when they where alive cuz i find that very interesting.... also if Iwasawa stays around that would be the greatest thing ever!!!

I'm sure that the Iwasawa thing is confirmed, hopefully this is true considering she is my favirote character on Angel Beats.
Back to top Go down
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:17 pm

J3N0V4 wrote:

Visual novels are meant to be read in the first place, not played like some action game. So its highly unlikely that Key would incorporate that into the game. They may have some mini games like in Little Busters, though. Probably a fighting game or a dungeon crawler. It may also affect the outcome of the game, like you get a bad ending if you fail.

Link2link8 wrote:
chazkid0 wrote:

I'm sure that the Iwasawa thing is confirmed, hopefully this is true considering she is my favirote character on Angel Beats.

I personally like Yui better than Iwasawa, so I hope there's a path where Yui remains till the end. I wonder if there will be romance elements in this VN. But before any of that, I hope Key releases this VN on an engine that isn't Japan only. The Siglus engine was very unconvenient. I wonder if I can somehow get a Japan-made Windows...what am I thinking? I'm too poor to get a new PC.
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Link2link8 wrote:
chazkid0 wrote:

I'm sure that the Iwasawa thing is confirmed, hopefully this is true considering she is my favorite character on Angel Beats.

I like them both quite a bit, i think it would be best to have alternate routes where in one, Iwasawa stays and in the other she disappears and Yui takes over GiDeMo
Back to top Go down
J3N0V4

J3N0V4

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:45 am

maybe that was the wrong way to explain it.

what I was mainly try to get it is that it would be cool if in the game you went to different parts of the world and that was what triggered events so you go to the area and interact with the person and it enters normal VN status there
Back to top Go down
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:54 am

J3N0V4 wrote:

what I was mainly try to get it is that it would be cool if in the game you went to different parts of the world and that was what triggered events so you go to the area and interact with the person and it enters normal VN status there

You mean something similiar to the Map Movement tag on vndb?
Back to top Go down
J3N0V4

J3N0V4

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 pm

randomanimewatcher wrote:
J3N0V4 wrote:

You mean something similiar to the Map Movement tag on vndb?

That's exactly what I meant, I reckon with the way the orignal story is set up on the school campus and the well defined major points this could be totally awesome
Back to top Go down
TaigaAis

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:53 am

How about this? if just by any chance this Godlike anime will have a season2.
I really like it to be like this.

Remember the ending part when Kanade leaves? try to pause you're player there and you will see that, Otonashi is still there and did not disappear.

Otonashi had stayed there even after Kanade had leaved him. Because he just can't accept that, after dying, donating his heart, the receiver(died), after they met at the after life, they fall in love to each other, right before then, Kanade disappears.

Otonashi is too hurt for him to accept this, thus making him the only one left behind there. No matter what he do he just can't afford to leave that place even i he wants to. Then so another interaction from new characters are shown.

With those interaction between the new characters, Otonashi's burden, little by little is being lifted. Then maybe some of them are releated from the past characters such as Hinata, Kanade and Yurippe, then that would be a great way to put some tear jearking stories for the previous characters, thus explaining how each other dies.

This is a real wall of text. Anyone who reads this, pls give an opinion, I always thought of this story for the second season
Back to top Go down
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:00 am

Shoudn't the above post be in Angel Beats Anime Discussion?
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:28 pm

TaigaAis wrote:
How about this? if just by any chance this Godlike anime will have a season2.
I really like it to be like this.

Remember the ending part when Kanade leaves? try to pause you're player there and you will see that, Otonashi is still there and did not disappear.

Otonashi had stayed there even after Kanade had leaved him. Because he just can't accept that, after dying, donating his heart, the receiver(died), after they met at the after life, they fall in love to each other, right before then, Kanade disappears.

Otonashi is too hurt for him to accept this, thus making him the only one left behind there. No matter what he do he just can't afford to leave that place even i he wants to. Then so another interaction from new characters are shown.

With those interaction between the new characters, Otonashi's burden, little by little is being lifted. Then maybe some of them are releated from the past characters such as Hinata, Kanade and Yurippe, then that would be a great way to put some tear jearking stories for the previous characters, thus explaining how each other dies.

This is a real wall of text. Anyone who reads this, pls give an opinion, I always thought of this story for the second season

i agree with randomanimewatcher. also tho, if you keep watching there's more after the ending and you see
Otonashi in the real world again with (kinda) Kanade
Back to top Go down
TaigaAis

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 am

What if it goes like this?

That part was before they go to afterlife.
They actually know each other, and since Otonashi lost his memories he didn't remember this stuff anymore. Though he gain some of his memories in the past but not all of it.
Kanade kept quiet about this, because she wasn't sure if that guy she met in the real world is the same person in the afterlife world. Because Otonashi became her enemy in the middle of the story.
She thought that, that person wouldn't be her enemy if the guy she met in the real world and the after life is the same.

But in the end she notices all the similarities, his face, his personality, his figure and the way he acts.
But didn't bother to say to Otonashi because, she thought that it doesn't matter anymore because in the end she was been loved by Otonashi even though he hadn't remember any of this things, he helped her with various things.

Stopping the long fight between her and the SSS members, making friends with her and introducing her with the other SSS and became friends with them.
Back to top Go down
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:51 am

That's a pretty interesting plotline. I coudn't decipher the last part, though. Well, much as I would like a season 2, I doubt such a thing will be released. The VN will probably be the last of the Angel Beats! series.

By the way, I think there should be a button in the top-right corner that reads 'move' for the admin and mods. Shoudn't these be moved already? If they think its okay, i'm cool, though.
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:37 am

randomanimewatcher (Wed 15 Dec 2010 - 12:51) wrote:
That's a pretty interesting plotline. I couldn’t decipher the last part, though. Well, much as I would like a season 2, I doubt such a thing will be released. The VN will probably be the last of the Angel Beats! Series.

By the way, I think there should be a button in the top-right corner that reads 'move' for the admin and mods. Shouldn’t these be moved already? If they think it’s okay, I’m cool, though.

That and an angel beats track zero anime adaption, I wouldn’t mind that, also the newest blu-ray of angel beats has one more episode and another epilogue (ending) where it continues from the main ending of AB or a new ending all together.

I’m okay with the message you put anyway it’s kinda linked with the main topic so I’m fine as it is.

TaigaAis (Wed 15 Dec 2010 - 7:19) wrote:
What if it goes like this?

That part was before they go to afterlife.
They actually know each other, and since Otonashi lost his memories he didn't remember this stuff anymore. Though he gain some of his memories in the past but not all of it.
Kanade kept quiet about this, because she wasn't sure if that guy she met in the real world is the same person in the afterlife world. Because Otonashi became her enemy in the middle of the story.
She thought that, that person wouldn't be her enemy if the guy she met in the real world and the after life is the same.

But in the end she notices all the similarities, his face, his personality, his figure and the way he acts.
But didn't bother to say to Otonashi because, she thought that it doesn't matter anymore because in the end she was been loved by Otonashi even though he hadn't remember any of this things, he helped her with various things.

Stopping the long fight between her and the SSS members, making friends with her and introducing her with the other SSS and became friends with them.

It’s more or less like a fan story if you ask me still like the idea though.

randomanimewatcher (Tue 14 Dec 2010 - 13:00) wrote:
Shoudn't the above post be in Angel Beats Anime Discussion?
I’m fine with it anyway, as long as it is linked with the topic then it’s fine.
Back to top Go down
J3N0V4

J3N0V4

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:37 pm

I just finished downloading UTW's encode of the last blu-ray for Angel Beats and part of what was on it was what looks like part of the new Visual Novel with most of the characters and other parts replaced with stand ins but it is undeniably part of a Visual Novel and may be worth checking out. I'll throw up so screen caps later if I remember
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:20 am

J3N0V4 wrote:
I just finished downloading UTW's encode of the last blu-ray for Angel Beats and part of what was on it was what looks like part of the new Visual Novel with most of the characters and other parts replaced with stand ins but it is undeniably part of a Visual Novel and may be worth checking out. I'll throw up so screen caps later if I remember

that would be greatly appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:54 am

J3N0V4 wrote:

I'm confused does UTW have something both SS and mazui didn't include?
Back to top Go down
J3N0V4

J3N0V4

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Link2link8 wrote:

More or less yea.

here's a file list from the torrent

Code:
[UTW]_Angel_Beats!_-_Special_[BD][h264-720p_AC3][2CC258B9].mkv   735.4 MiB
[UTW]_Angel_Beats!_-_13_[BD][h264-720p_AC3][0C76961F].mkv   613.6 MiB
[UTW]_Angel_Beats!_-_The_Making_of_Episode_2_[BD][h264-720p_AC3][A3017B66].mkv   499.4 MiB
[UTW]_Angel_Beats!_-_13a_Another_Epilogue_[BD][h264-720p_AC3][C925732E].mkv   41.2 MiB

the one that says The Making of Episode 2 is the part I'm talking about and if you watch it you may find it very interesting for certain bits. the start of it looks a lot like a visual novel although the most of the back half are just developer notes for the main story
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 am

J3N0V4 wrote:
Link2link8 wrote:

More or less yea.

here's a file list from the torrent

Code:
[UTW]_Angel_Beats!_-_Special_[BD][h264-720p_AC3][2CC258B9].mkv   735.4 MiB
[UTW]_Angel_Beats!_-_13_[BD][h264-720p_AC3][0C76961F].mkv   613.6 MiB
[UTW]_Angel_Beats!_-_The_Making_of_Episode_2_[BD][h264-720p_AC3][A3017B66].mkv   499.4 MiB
[UTW]_Angel_Beats!_-_13a_Another_Epilogue_[BD][h264-720p_AC3][C925732E].mkv   41.2 MiB

the one that says The Making of Episode 2 is the part I'm talking about and if you watch it you may find it very interesting for certain bits. the start of it looks a lot like a visual novel although the most of the back half are just developer notes for the main story

cool, guess I will be downloading it then =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For The Game?   Ideas For The Game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas For The Game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Angel Beats General :: Angel Beats! Visual Novel 2011/12-
Jump to: