Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inroduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masat01

Inroduction Empty
PostSubject: Inroduction   Inroduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello, my name is Jordan. You can call me Jordan. Or masato. Or annoying prick. Or whatever. Just don't call me masa or masat, because that is not my name. It's masat0...with a one, get it right.

Anyway, I am a 19 (20 in May) year old white boy from Atlanta, Georgia. I am short, rounding out at 5' 3" and weighing 111 lbs. Currently in my second year of college, my two majors are Asian Studies and Japanese.

I've been into Japan and it's culture for about 5 years, while I've been watchin anime for about 13. That is all exciting and you can read more about me on my blog (www.thejot.wordpress.com).

As for the Angel Beats! A Third View project, I am the (or is it one of?) editor. It's funny, I didn't even ask for it, I just corrected the writers grammar and he said "Okay, you're the editor now!" I was like, "Awesome!"

If I had to name one of my favorite writers, it would be Maeda Jun. Because Key. Because BAAAAWWWW.

Yep.
Back to top Go down

Inroduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Stuff :: Introduction-
Jump to: