Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Empty
PostSubject: Umineko no Naku Koro ni   Umineko no Naku Koro ni I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:25 am

anyone seen it, i think it left me with more questions than answers. this series better have a second season
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: Umineko no Naku Koro ni   Umineko no Naku Koro ni I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:15 am

Hopefully so. Umineko started off pretty good, but the last few episodes just failed to meet my expectations. It was as if they got tired of it halfway through, or they just intended it as a form of advertising for the original VN.
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

PostSubject: Re: Umineko no Naku Koro ni   Umineko no Naku Koro ni I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm

randomanimewatcher wrote:
Hopefully so. Umineko started off pretty good, but the last few episodes just failed to meet my expectations. It was as if they got tired of it halfway through, or they just intended it as a form of advertising for the original VN.

yeah, i know what you mean, i liked most of the series but i really hated the ending, it just... didn't satisfy me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

PostSubject: Re: Umineko no Naku Koro ni   Umineko no Naku Koro ni I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm

So l was Googling around about the second season of Umineko No Naku Koro Ni and on one site l saw what seemed to be a schedule of 2010 (?) produced anime or something. It says that Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru has been licensed by Studio Deen. I don't know whether its true, though. If it is, they better do a good job at it this time. Well, it should be no problem seeing how good Fate / Stay Night and the Higurashi series was...kana?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umineko no Naku Koro ni   Umineko no Naku Koro ni I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Stuff General :: Anime-
Jump to: