Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Song!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaigaAis

Last Song! Empty
PostSubject: Last Song!   Last Song! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:01 am

Last Song! Angelbeats
Last Song! GDM-marinaCOVER

Their new release, though I don't know where I could get it ~.~
-sorry for the lack of info.
Back to top Go down
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

Last Song! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Song!   Last Song! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:15 am

How to get it? Simple question. Youtube or random search engine. Or the nearest store which you think sells these stuff.

I think everyone here has learned of the two new albums already. They announced it on the project page quite some time ago. Never seen the first image before, though.
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

Last Song! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Song!   Last Song! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 am

randomanimewatcher wrote:
Never seen the first image before, though.

That image is based around the last episode or what happens to otonashi afterwards, it's on the main site.

===================================================

As for the download here is the link to download it, not my link but this should include the songs your looking for:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UHM9CEPX
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk
TaigaAis

Last Song! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Song!   Last Song! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Quote :
That image is based around the last episode or what happens to otonashi afterwards, it's on the main site.

Waa I didn't know that, so you mean the upcoming ova is a continuation of the ending of Angel Beats!?
So cool and I thought it will be some random comedy, (INSANE MODE GRRRRRR)
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

Last Song! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Song!   Last Song! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:47 am

TaigaAis wrote:
Quote :

Waa I didn't know that, so you mean the upcoming ova is a continuation of the ending of Angel Beats!?
So cool and I thought it will be some random comedy, (INSANE MODE GRRRRRR)

not exactly from what I can gather the OVA is a funny gag episode that takes place during the series, the "ending" continues from episode 13 (meaning extra minuets or so worth of something) we won't know until the 22nd or so.
Back to top Go down
Secuda

Secuda

Last Song! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Song!   Last Song! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:04 am

why do they make us suffer D: i hate how cryptic some animes are with there upcoming episodes and release dates.
Back to top Go down
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

Last Song! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Song!   Last Song! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Finally getting what one wants is sweeter if one has been waiting for it for a considerable amount of time. Besides, it's incredibly hard to produce an anime, even though its a one-episode OVA. Personally, I'm glad there even is an OVA, so it doesn't matter when they release it.
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

Last Song! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Song!   Last Song! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 am

I only just realised this thread was about last song, I'll keep the thread though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Song! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Song!   Last Song! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Song!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Angel Beats General :: Angel Beats! Music Discussion-
Jump to: