Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It would be weird to type 'Goodbye', so hello.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randomanimewatcher

randomanimewatcher

It would be weird to type 'Goodbye', so hello. Empty
PostSubject: It would be weird to type 'Goodbye', so hello.   It would be weird to type 'Goodbye', so hello. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 am

I am what my username says, a random anime watcher. My birthname is Kevin and I'm probably one of the youngest around here for now (14). I managed to stumble upon this project while randomly Googling, and have been looking forward to it like most of the people here.

I started watching anime since 6th grade. The first anime series I ever finished watching is Gundam SEED. I'm currently watching OreImo, To Aru Majutsu No Index Season 2 and Amagami SS. I'd like to watch more, but I have limited download speed, storage space and money. My most liked anime series include Clannad, Darker Than Black and the Higurashi series.

As for VN's, I haven't played a lot. The only notable VN's I have played/read through are Crescendo and Narcissu. I have Clannad, Narcissu Side 2nd and Symphonic Rain but I haven't played through them. I'm also expecting Sharin No Kuni, Himawari No Shoujo a few weeks later.

Well, that's all I can think of posting right now. I hope to get along with most, if not all of the members here.

EDIT : So I was ridiculously bored and too lazy to study. Figured i'd get myself an online anime list since it was too much hassle to write a new list every year, and I finally completed one on my ridiculously slow computer here.

Last edited by randomanimewatcher on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

It would be weird to type 'Goodbye', so hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It would be weird to type 'Goodbye', so hello.   It would be weird to type 'Goodbye', so hello. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:57 am

Nice to meet you, I'm 17 over here but overall I think you are the yongest memeber to date so (well we only got this forum up and running yesterday) and hoping more and more members will be joining by then.

Nice selection of anime you got there, watched all of those series and I have to agree they are quite awsome in most cases.

Overall it's great to have more members so welcom and I hope you enjoy your stay here =)
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk

It would be weird to type 'Goodbye', so hello.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Stuff :: Introduction-
Jump to: