Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi Everybody ^_^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebellion1991

PostSubject: Hi Everybody ^_^   Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 pm

The names Jon, nice to meet everyone here. I'm a first year college student trying to become a computer programmer and am here as a staff member for the project. I originally was just a fan and waiting for the visual novel to be released but I saw they were looking for a video maker. I had in the past made some AMVs and thought I would try and help out. Take note that not all my AMVs were ever good or overly great but they were ok in my opinion. Still with pretty much little to no experience with video making, I got myself Sony Vegas 7 and started making videos for the project. Link2link8 accepted me and I have been making videos for the project from then on. I also test the game for any errors or stuff that might be wrong.

As in terms of anime I have watched quite a bit. My list of anime seen is here at: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/rebellion1991
I also own 100+ manga volumes of some of my favorite animes, these mangas were pretty much the ones that got me started into the world of anime. The tittles range from Love Hina, Negima!, FLCL, to others like Suzuka, Hellsing, Naruto, and Claymore. I try to keep up with most new and current anime but college life can be rather restricting in terms of free time. As for ones that I am currently watching that would be Yosuga no Sora, Ore no Imoto, MM!, Hyakka Ryouran, and The World God Only Knows. I would watch To Aru Majutsu no index 2 but haven't finished the first season >.<

My interests have been pretty out there in my life. I write stories for my own self amusement, I draw random art from time to time, I play Piano and Guitar, I have a PS3 that try to squeeze in some play time every now and then. I also get my practice with computers daily. My computer/laptop is one I got from pretty much scraps. It has no battery so I keep it plugged in, when I got it it had soooo many viruses and it wouldn't even last long without crashing on itself. through the months I fixed it up as much as I could and made it run with any current programs I could. Now it works and I am taking courses to further my education and keep on exploring more in the world of computers. Of course this old thing can't keep up so I am currently in search for a new one but till then this old friend of mine will have to hold out.

This is my intro, not as flashy or overly informative as I want it to be but right now I am pressed for time. If you want to know more don't hesitate to ask, I didn't and now I am helping with this project for an AB visual novel. Hope to get to know all of you ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link2link8
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody ^_^   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:03 am

Good to see your still around (I thought a lot of people left due to patience) anyway this way I can speak to you and the other members very well more often then.

I just started buying manga and of course don't have a really large collection like you do, I might just ask for some recommendations lol.

Hopefully I can make some of the team into mods by this time soon considering if the forum gets big enough.

Sorry for the short reply since I've already known you for a while =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk
rebellion1991

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody ^_^   Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Link2link8 wrote:
Good to see your still around (I thought a lot of people left due to patience) anyway this way I can speak to you and the other members very well more often then.

I just started buying manga and of course don't have a really large collection like you do, I might just ask for some recommendations lol.

Hopefully I can make some of the team into mods by this time soon considering if the forum gets big enough.

Sorry for the short reply since I've already known you for a while =)
I don't plan on leaving this project since I wana finish it and have something to be proud of ^_^

I wouldn't mind giving you some recommendations for manga but know that I have stopped buying them since a while now due to loss of funds Sad

Nice talking to ya Link2link8. Hopefully the old staff can get back and we could make a good angel beaths VN before the official one is released ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slasher000

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody ^_^   Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 am

Nice to meet you, Sounds like you like a lot of what i like so im sure we will get a long great
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vortex-lan.org/forum/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody ^_^   

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Stuff :: Introduction-
Jump to: