Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Angel Beats Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

O Hai Thar :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
puppetmaster12

puppetmaster12

O Hai Thar :) Empty
PostSubject: O Hai Thar :)   O Hai Thar :) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm a High School student going into my final year, after that I may take a course into university.

I watch anime on a regular basis, Im currently watching The World God Only Knows as well as reading the manga, other animes I'm watching are Ore No Imouto, Otome Youki Zakuro, Squid Girl, Clannad: After Story, as well as Panty/Stocking at the moment. my favorite all time anime would have to be Sola

As for manga, my favorite completed manga would be Higurashi, as for my favorite weekly manga it would be the world god only knows and Negima.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pupppetmaster12?feature=mhum
Link2link8
Admin
Link2link8

O Hai Thar :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: O Hai Thar :)   O Hai Thar :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:06 am

puppetmaster12 wrote:
I'm a High School student going into my final year, after that I may take a course into university.

I watch anime on a regular basis, Im currently watching The World God Only Knows as well as reading the manga, other animes I'm watching are Ore No Imouto, Otome Youki Zakuro, Squid Girl, Clannad: After Story, as well as Panty/Stocking at the moment. my favorite all time anime would have to be Sola

As for manga, my favorite completed manga would be Higurashi, as for my favorite weekly manga it would be the world god only knows and Negima.

Nice to meet you, I'm going to university next year maybe as well, I hope to get along and see you around more often then .
Back to top Go down
https://angelbeatsvisual.forumotion.co.uk

O Hai Thar :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Stuff :: Introduction-
Jump to: